Welcome to Chill documentation!¶
Chill is a free software for social workers.
Chill rely on the php framework Symfony.
Contents of this documentation:
- Installation & Usage
- Instructions to create a new bundle
- CRUD (Create - Update - Delete) for one entity
- Access control model
- Messages to users
- Database migrations
- Embeddable comments
- Run tests
- Useful snippets
- Developer manual
- Layout and UI
- Help, I am lost !
Let’s talk together !¶
You may talk to developers using the matrix room: `https://app.element.io/#/room/#chill-social-admin:matrix.org`_
- Issue tracker You may want to dispatch the issue in the multiple projects. If you do not know in which project is located your bug / feature request, use the project Chill-Main.
An user manual exists in French and currently focuses on describing the main concept of the software.
- Chill-app | https://gitlab.com/Chill-project/Chill-app This is the skeleton of the project. It does contains only few code, but information about configuration of your instance ;
- Chill-bundle: contains the main bundles, the most used in an instance. This means: * chill-main, the main framework, * Chill Person, to deal with persons, * chill custom fields, to add custom fields to some entities, * chill activity: to add activities to people, * chill report: to add report to people, * chill event: to gather people into events, * chill docs store: to store documents to people, but also entities, * chill task: to register task with people, * chill third party: to register third parties, * chill family members: to register family members
You will also found the following projects :
And various project to build docker containers with Chill.
TODO in documentation¶
Describe the entities provided.
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/stable/docs/source/bundles/activity.rst, line 22.)
describe entities provided by person bundle
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/stable/docs/source/bundles/person.rst, line 22.)
The documentation about report is not writtend
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/stable/docs/source/bundles/report.rst, line 19.)
Waiting for a link between our api and this doc, we invite you to read the method signatures here
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/stable/docs/source/development/access_control_model.rst, line 125.)
Continue to explain the export framework
(The original entry is located in /home/docs/checkouts/readthedocs.org/user_builds/chill/checkouts/stable/docs/source/development/exports.rst, line 240.)